Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fantacy Vs Reality

After almost an year when I look at my blog, I felt bad that I have missed many things for the entire year...so lemme start it again with big bang!! ;)

There's always a difference between a dream and the real life.At times Living up to your dreams will be really tough to manage.It goes like this... Someone would have been longing to visit a place or to go on a trip..But what if in the trip he has come across things that really have made his spirits come down..or what if he very well knew in advance that these set of things are to be dealt with in the trip which will make his trip enthu to fall down. In Reality at a given point of time...Should he be still going for the trip as he is waiting to visit that place? or he should take time and take care of all the things thts gonna come on the way? or should not go at all........what a dilema is it..
When I find myself in such situations..i go crazy.But when I look back, I will be laughing at myself thinking why did I panic alot for this silly thing.

Instead of running away..I feel one should have the guts to face the problem and find a solution. Solution may not be the one which will make everyone around you happy..but it must and should make you feel good, satisfied etc etc..When fight against the hurdles of life..I think you are living up to your dreams..and all your fantacies start becoming true.

No comments: