Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Full House

How can my blog is complete without Full House..
Full house is an Korean serial..I have actually got to know about it from Karthik.Thanks to him.
As it is named..it is full of emotions, love, sentiments and all sorts of feelings which will touch one's heart.. whenever I happened to be low..i will watch any of episodes..
Its all about how patient one should be till the time he gets the thing he is waiting for and also how about sustain the pain for some one you love. I feel so good and carried away by the story and characters as if I am involved in that situation...

Rain...I am a die hard fan of him. He has acted excellently in that..Especially his arrogance .. Han jiun is very pretty girl who will be just letting her love to hurt her silently and even sensing love in that pain :)
Life is so beautiful ..if one understands what is love and how it has to be felt..

I think I love you...I am fallin for you...

No comments: